Albuquerque Learning Center
There are no parking limitations for the Albuquerque Learning Center. Ample parking is available in the Center parking lot.
Anchorage Learning Center
There are no parking limitations for the Anchorage Learning Center. Ample parking is available in the Center parking lot.
Denver Learning Center
All DOIU/Denver Learning Center customers may park at no cost in either the South or North parking lots adjacent to the National Business Center campus.
When attending classes, all customers must:
- provide license plate number on security check-in form at guard station
- receive parking decal for the duration of the course/meeting from security desk
- take parking decal back to vehicle and place on dashboard
- destroy decal when training/meeting is completed
- provide photo ID at the guard station
- receive visitor pass for the duration of the course/meeting from security desk
- clearly display visitor pass while in the building
Washington Learning Center
Reserved parking is not available for instructors and students enrolled in DOIU-sponsored programs held on DOI premises. Curbside, metered spots are available in two-hour increments and drivers must move their vehicles every two hours or they will be ticketed. There are also paid parking garages in the area. Due to the limited availability of parking, instructors and students are encouraged to utilize public transportation whenever possible. The nearest metro station is Farragut West, located at the corner of 18th and I Streets NW, Washington, DC. Upon exiting the metro station, onto 18th and I Streets NW, walk south on 18th Street approximately 5 blocks. The main entrance to the Department of the Interior is located at 1849 C Street NW, which is also the visitor’s entrance.